We want you to have fun and be happy! Got a question? Everything you need is right here.
Check out the Monkey Light FAQ, scroll down for more info, or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Monkey Light A15 Automatic
Monkey Light M210
Monkey Light M232
Monkey Light M204
Monkey Light Pro
POV360 LED Display
SM1 Display Stand
Do It Yourself (DIY) parts, kits and plans
- Bike Party Sound Trailer (plans)
- Off Grid Party Sound Systems (plans)
- Monkey Power Pack (waterproof battery holder)
- monoXover (audio crossover for speaker projects)
- n00tron - interactive 3D spherical visualization exhibit
- Draw on the Wheel - interactive exhibit
Monkey Light M133s (Discontinued)
Still need help? Fill out the form below, and we'll be happy to assist.
My wife and I each purchased a MonkeyLight M232 model for frequent night riding in the city. The lights are highly visible, increasing safety. They’re also fun with the different image patterns and have proven to be very robust. Power use is low and batteries last a long time. I did have a problem with one of our lights, but MonkeyLectric kindly addressed it promptly. I highly recommend these lights.