Thank you for purchasing the POV360 LED display.
- Installation Video
- POV360 Safety Sheet
- POV360 Mounting Template (letter)
- POV360 Mounting Template (A4)
- Filming your POV360? For best results, set up the video camera for 24 FPS with 1/24 shutter, this avoids “pie slice effect”. Turn the POV360’s speed knob to 10.
- The Mac software lets you assemble a playlist of images and animations, and download it to the POV360 for playback.
Runs on any Mac with OSX 10.7 or higher.
- Watch the Mac Playlist Software Demo Video
- Download and Install USB driver for Mac OSX
- Download and Unpack Mac OSX Software and Playlist Pack v1.1 (beta)
- Click here for version 1.0. (Does not support multiple playlists)
- Tips for creating your own images and animations
- Photoshop Wheel Mask file. Helps crop your images to fit the round display.
App for iPhone and iPad
- The iOS software lets you assemble a playlist of images and animations, and download it to the Monkey light Pro for playback. The iOS software works best for simple playlists. Runs on any device with iOS 8 and Bluetooth 4
- Download and Install iOS software for iPhone and iPad
- Open the Artwork Page on your iPhone or iPad to use any of our artwork pack with the iOS software.
- Our command-line developer tools for OSX allow automation of the Monkey Light Pro in professional installations.
- Please contact us if you’re interested in the developer tools
- The POV360 is delivered fully assembled. For custom modification of the stand, please refer to the Display Stand Assembly Instructions
- POV360 Display Electronics Detail