USER GUIDE CONTENTS
- DO NOT USE AT SPEEDS ABOVE 65 KM/H (40MPH)
- Install securely by a responsible adult
- The M210 does not replace a standard front and rear bike light
- The M210 may be distracting to you or others on the street. Every riding location and situation is different, only you can judge your own safety
- Be aware of your local traffic laws. Some regions may not allow some colors of lights. You can select colors on the M210 to meet your local laws.
2 years against manufacturing defects. Cosmetic variations in the clear coating are normal.
OFF -> LOW -> HIGH
To reset to factory defaults: press THEME and COLOR together for 3 seconds
- Select your favorite theme by pressing the THEME button.
- The default theme (#1) is random
- When pressing the THEME button, the pattern of purple lights indicates which theme is currently selected.
- Select your favorite colors by pressing the COLOR button.
- The default color setting is random.
- When pressing the COLOR button, the color of the lights indicates which colors are currently selected.
- Each theme has its own color choices. Pick your theme first, then choose which colors you want for it!