Controlling the effects
Using the 4 on-board buttons you can easily change the colors, patterns and activity of the display
anytime. From the factory, the m133s is pre-configured to use all colors and all patterns. You can use
the buttons to select only the colors or patterns you like, or to change the “speed” or “mood”. Keep
your m133s handy, the instructions will be most clear if you try them.
- PRESS to cycle through the modes: Off, High efficiency mode, High brightness mode
- High efficiency: 15-30 hours runtime
- High brightness: 4-6 hours runtime
Menu Basics: COLOR, PATTERN and SPEED Buttons:
PRESS the button once to SHOW the corresponding menu
The row of lights is turned into a menu: each light is an option you can select
Selected items are blinking, and the cursor blinks extra brightly
- PRESS the button again to MOVE the cursor
- HOLD the button to SAVE your choice
- WAIT 5 seconds to EXIT the menu
· COLOR button details:
- You can choose what colors you want to see – 1 to 4 individual colors, or all 16.
- The menu: Each light shows a color you can select
- After saving a color, the cursor moves and you can save a 2nd, 3rd and 4th color.
- To DELETE a saved color: Move the cursor over it and HOLD. After deleting, the cursor
- moves and the deleted color stops blinking.
- To get ALL colors: move cursor past the end – all colors blink – HOLD to save.
PATTERN button details:
- You can choose your favorite patterns: 1 to 4 individual patterns, or all 9.
- The menu: Each white light is a pattern you can select:
- Zigzag (artist: Dan Goldwater)
- Hypno (artist: Dan Goldwater)
- Teleport (artist: Dan Goldwater)
- Grind (artist: Dan Goldwater)
- Brain Wave (artist: Dan Goldwater)
- Spread Spectrum (artist: Xander Hudson)
- Fire Storm (artist: Noah Vawter)
- Fracture (artist: Xander Hudson)
- Amoeba (artist: Noah Vawter)
- After saving a pattern, the cursor moves and you can save a 2nd, 3rd and 4th pattern.
- To DELETE a saved pattern: Move the cursor over it and HOLD. After deleting, the cursor moves and the deleted pattern stops blinking.
- To get ALL patterns: move cursor past the end – all patterns blink – HOLD to save.
SPEED button details:
- You can choose the “mood” or “activity” of the display effects.
- There are 3 speed menus to let you control the “mood” in different ways:
- RED menu: simple/mellow patterns or complex/extreme patterns
- GREEN menu: slow color changes or fast color changes
- BLUE menu: slow pattern changing or fast pattern changing
- Slowest: 1 minute between pattern changes, fastest: 1 second.
- The RED menu is shown first. 5 lights and a cursor show the menu, while the other 8 lights show a moving display to help you make your choice.
- After saving your setting, the GREEN speed menu is shown, and the cursor shows the current setting for the GREEN menu. After saving again, the BLUE menu is shown.
RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS: HOLD the COLOR, PATTERN and SPEED buttons all at the same time for 3 seconds. This will set the unit to use all colors, all patterns, and medium-high speed settings.