How to: Use our iOS app to transfer images to your Monkey Light Pro or POV360
We wrote this little guide to help show you how to use our Monkey Light iOS app to transfer images to your Monkey Light Pro or POV360. On your iPhone, iPod or iPad, make sure that you have bluetooth enabled, and pair your device with your Monkey Light Pro or POV360. You may also want to check out our MonkeyLight Pro installation video.
1) Tap on the MonkeyLight app.
2) Tap the + symbol to start a new playlist
3) Your playlist is empty at this point. Let's add some images, animated gifs or video. Tap the playlist thumbnail to select it.
4) tap "Edit" to open up the menu.
5) Tap "Add" to open your image folders.
6) Select the folder with the first file you want to use.
7) Select the first image for your playlist. Repeat the process if you want more images.
8) Ok, we've added all the images we want and we're ready to render the playlist. Tap "Back" to get to the main menu.
9) Congratulations, you now have a playlist. If you want more images in your playlist, repeat steps 4 through 7. Once you have all the images you want, proceed to the next step.
10) Tap the icon that looks like a square pointing to a circle to render your playlist. (between your playlist icon and the right arrow)
11) The render icon will turn into a red square and there will be a progress bar below. This can take several minutes depending on how many files are in your playlist and how long the animations are. You can cancel the process at any time by tapping the red square.
12) Once the playlist is rendered, the red square will turn into the upload icon. Make sure your Monkey Light Pro or POV360 is paired with your device, in program mode, and that bluetooth is enable in your device. Tap the upload icon to send your playlist to your MLP or POV unit.